jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Configuration

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 16:41:30 +0200

Adam/Kristoffer/all,

Sounds like a good idea. I am not sure, what license CFLabs has, but it
seems to be open source, too.

+1 for the API, I said earlier in the thread, that external configuration
regardless of the scripting language, DSL or other tools should be
supported.

While JNDI has been discussed several times, I haven't heard JMX a lot.
Beside that, other previous attempts like JSR 111 had a similar goal. Is it
preferred to have the Umbrella EE7 JSR deal with this, or is the topic
probably even worth a separate JSR?

Werner

--
 Werner Keil | UOMo Lead | Eclipse.org