jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Configuration

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:31:37 -0700

Ok, good, you're not *all* on vacation! :-)

Converting from our existing XML to JSON doesn't seem like a big improvement.
Is there something like XML Schema for JSON?

I assume the format of these files isn't a big issue for anyone using an IDE.
Are you trying to address the people who *don't* use an IDE? Would it be
enough to provide tools that convert JSON to XML? Perhaps a maven plugin?