jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Configuration

From: Jeff Genender <jgenender_at_savoirtech.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 15:16:40 -0600

Now now… there is interest ;-) Its July and lots of holiday going on… so be nice and understanding ;-)

Im pretty high on the JSON stuff. This is gaining traction and becoming a much more readable format. It would be nice to see a paradigm shift and begin using some of the more friendlier data formats.

There is some interest, see? ;-)

Jeff