jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Staging (was Re: Configuration)

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:58:52 -0700

Antonio Goncalves wrote on 06/14/11 08:05 AM:
> Werner, I think you touch a point here : shall we define staging on our own or
> let individual JSRs define and we just do the aggregation job ? Or going depper
> in this topic : I think each individual JSR should be represented in the
> umbreall EE group (but that's maybe for JPC.next).

Essentially every company providing an individual JSR has a representative
on the platform expert group. We assume that companies are coordinating
their Java EE work internally, just as we do at Oracle.

I think the only gap we have is with JSR-330 (DI), but since that's largely
realized with CDI we're pretty well covered.