users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Good time to meet?

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:15:20 +0200

For me because I am working with clients during the day from 5pm CET on
(till 11pm like Arjan) is the best time.
On a rare occasion like next Tue I already have to join the EC call at 4pm
CET, but I can't leave work so early every day.
Especially Wed/Thu we have guests from another office for workshops, so
then I'd say 6pm is the earliest as we usually don't work longer than 5 or
6, but I could not leave sooner then.

Regards,
Werner

graycol.gif