users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] Re: Security JSR in WebProfile

From: Kevin Sutter <sutter_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:53:09 -0500

It's my understanding the JSR 375 has dependencies on both JASPIC and
JACC. We don't want to pull them into Web Profile. So, with those
dependencies in place, I would vote against bringing JSR 375 into Web
Profile.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, Java EE and Java Persistence API (JPA) architect
e-mail: sutter_at_us.ibm.com Twitter: @kwsutter
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinwsutter