users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Contributors to JSR375?

From: Will Hopkins <will.hopkins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 18:28:29 -0400

Thanks for taking care of this, Werner -- I hadn't thought about
labels/tags at all.

I don't think there were any deltas in the spec other than the
asciidoctor fixes and your updates to version numbers, etc., but if you
want to label the precise commit that I published from, it's
218937242b464d266f30a893a46eba7a6557bd96.

I agree with your proposal for uniform labeling across spec, api, and ri
repositories for upcoming milestones.

Will