users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Events for login/logout

From: Rudy De Busscher <rdebusscher_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 16:59:16 +0200

Hi Arjan,

That would indeed a good addition for this release (EE8), as it is linked
to the 'authentication' theme we have.

The question is, what do we put as payload within the event? I should say
the principal,
*javax.security.CallerPrincipal*
which we have created for the spec.

And next to login and logout events, I should also add a* failed login*
event.

This allows the developers to 'block' a user when there are x failed
attempts.

Regards
Rudy