users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] Re: [jsr375-experts] Contributors to JSR375?

From: Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:39:48 +0000

Hi all,

Although I'm not an EG member not JCP associate, I already signed the OCA
for Soteria some time ago. If I'm not mistaken, that allows me to
contribute to any Oracle open source project. I'm not sure if jsr specs
also count on that.

Any way, could you please point me the way to become a JCP associate? In
the meantime, I'd be fine if my commits has to be reverted.

Sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused.

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero