users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: AsciiDoctor Problems

From: Will Hopkins <will.hopkins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 16:49:15 -0400

The plugin is the latest-but-one, I believe, and some of the limitations
were documented on the asciidoctor site. I have note yet tried vanilla
Asciidoc; it if works, that may be an option, although it does mean we'd
have to check asciidoc into our repositories or rely on manual steps to
build the spec.

Will