users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] Re: [jsr375-experts] AsciiDoctor Problems

From: Reza Rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 13:35:01 -0400

At the risk of sounding iconoclastic, I actually don't use the tool for these reasons and just stick with WYSIWYG tools instead. It feels too much like needing to master a programming language when all I want to do is produce a polished document. I wouldn't hesitate to abandon it in favor of whatever works best for you within reason.