users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Comments on Current Spec Content (take 3)

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 17:26:35 +0100

Is there any person that helps with the TarBall in particular?

I heard by a Tony Chen, that Spec Leads or other project leads were on
their own with it. When I asked him what happened to the migration (tarball
+ forward link to the new GitHub repo) I requested for JSR 275 on Kenai.com
at least 2 or 3 months ago he said he is not the one who does that but
promised to ask others.

For historic reasons JIRA would also be interesting for JSR 363, maybe the
mailing list we did not already keep on Google Groups, otherwise everything
is already safe.

Werner