users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] JSR 375 Adoption event planned by the NLJUG - Input requested

From: Maurice de Chateau <maurice_at_jpoint.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:56:07 +0000

Dear Expert Group members and other JSR 375 users,

As you may have heard already, the NLJUG is looking to adopt JSR 375. We are going to hold an adoption event on February 2nd in Rotterdam, and we are very happy to have Rudy join us as an EG representative, he will be giving a presentation to introduce the JSR to our participants and answer questions in a Q&A. If any of you want to join, you are most welcome of course - perhaps we can even try to provide a set-up for remote attendance if there is demand for it.

An important part of the event will be a hands-on lab, during which the participants will gather feedback by actually using the RI in a few tutorial style use cases (which aim to be as realistic as possible, of course).

Because you are the people who know best what feedback is most valuable, we'd love to hear from you: what topics/functionality/aspects do you think we should definitely include in the lab?

Thank you in advance for your ideas and input!

Best regards,

Maurice de Chateau

Adopt-a-JSR lead for the NLJUG