users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: JavaOne security presentation

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 16:18:36 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 3:21 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Ivar and others for sharing the updates from JavaOne.
> Please don't forget, Oauth or OpenID Connect are not aiming at Java EE 8
> yet. Antoine who worked with me on Agorava confirmed it's a "totally
> different beast" on the server side and Agorava so far only covered OAuth
> clients to consume other services. If JSR 375 (MR) follow-up Security JSR
> supports it, that has to be both client and server.

Not committed anywhere yet, but OmniFaces member Jan Beernink and myself
have actually been working on the server variant as well, which is indeed a
totally different beast. Time constraints have prevented us from actually
committing this anywhere public and/or write a demo for it, but the client
version that we did commit has been tested with this.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms