users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] POM in Spec/API repository should say SNAPSHOT

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 16:47:40 +0200

Dear Experts,

I guess it's not too tragic since the codebase is effectively empty there,
but I noticed, the Maven POMs of
https://java.net/projects/javaee-security-spec/sources/spec-api/show and
the GitHub mirror all have a version "1.0". That should never be like that
unless the JSR was Final.

I guess there are not too many who can fix that in the java.net repo except
Alex, so I won't bother changing it in GitHub even it it would work there.
However let's keep it in mind and set it to an appropriate "SNAPSHOT"
version as soon as possible.

I remember e.g. from JSR 275 which never went Final that those things can
creep into MavenCentral rather easily;-)

Kind Regards,

Werner