users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: [jsr351-experts] Withdrawal of JSR 351 The Identity JSR

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 22:58:17 +0200

Hi Ron/Prateek,

Sorry to hear. Given the resource and time problems other Oracle Spec Leads
than yourself are facing right now, it is sad, but somewhat logical and not
completely unexpected.

While the fate of JSR 375 isn't fully clear either, members of its EG
helped significantly especially with a RI so should there be any aspects or
inspiration to be useful to that JSR I trust it may be able to continue
relevant use cases there.

Cheers,

Werner