users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Re: Re: Authorization - adding permissions dynamically

From: Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 15:04:02 +0200

Hi,

I don't think it's a good idea for JAX-RS (or any other) to natively
support @RolesAllowed. With this Security spec, it's up to us to provide
the mentioned interceptor that everyone could use.

Would that be AND semantics then? Multiple roles in a single annotation is
> OR.

What about a @RequiredRoles annotation? @RolesAllowed belongs to the Common
Annotations spec, which just got a MR. Review ballot ends on 25th July, so
this is the moment if we want to add new classes.

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero.