users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Do milestone 1 release?

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 16:08:37 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Bintray not only hosts a large Maven repo (Jcenter) it can (there you need
> another account, but should not need to be Spec Lead only, members of the
> EG usually qualify) sync with MavenCentral.

I wonder, does it accept artifacts for the javax.* group IDs? Would you not
somehow need to prove you are indeed associated with javax.* and have the
authorization to publish?

Without that I guess everyone would be able to claim say javax.foo, and
sync that to Maven central, blocking or severely confusing the integrity of
that (parent) group ID?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms