users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Geecon?

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:23:03 +0100

Hi,

Didn't propose anything for Geecon this time. As JCP EC F2F will take place
the same week (with at least one day overlap) and I wanted to avoid the
hassle of travelling back and forth.
Codemotion Amsterdam unfortunately is also exactly those few days, so
unless somebody else did, I'm afraid the EC duty won't let me go there
(hopefully another time especially to meet Arjan, maybe there's also a
chance around DevoXX BE should some of us get accepted to talk about JSR
375 again)
I think Codemotion Dublin has CFP till end of this month, so since it is in
June AFAIR I would be happy to propose something similar as for Tel Aviv. I
told Patrick about Codemotion in his native home Ireland, so if we're lucky
there could even be some other JCP related presentations, if he gets
accepted to speak there.

Regards,

Werner