users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Re: Social Media presence for Soteria

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 18:15:25 +0100

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 6:06 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> A small detail, but wondering, if example apps should be in
> https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria/tree/master/test rather
> than https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/javaee-security-examples ?;-)

I put them in soteria/test just like
https://github.com/spericas/ozark/tree/master/test does.

If you look closer at each entry in ozark/test, then it becomes clear that
each one is a separate (war) app. The integration (not unit) test then
simply uses HTML unit to request a URL from the deployed war and makes some
assertions. See eg
https://github.com/spericas/ozark/blob/master/test/facelets/src/test/java/org/glassfish/ozark/test/facelets/FaceletsIT.java

It's the same approach as uses in the Java EE 7 samples project, and
actually Mojarra. The IT tests are both examples/sampels as tests.

Oh and btw, "and RI implementation" sounds redundant, as "RI" already
> stands for "Reference Implementation" but that's even smaller, just
> cosmetic;-)

Hmmm, indeed ;) It's a bit like saying EJB bean. You do see this a lot
though, but I've changed it nevertheless. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms