users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Re: Social Media presence for Soteria

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 17:53:17 +0100

Hi,

I think the management spec lead mentioned not being able to create
projects on java.net either.

Anyway, I've created the soteria repo at
https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria

It contains the upstream api, the RI implementation and the example apps in
the test module. These apps can be used in a later stage to function as
actual tests. I pretty much followed the template from MVC.

I also followed JSF and MVC with using "m01" as the version instead of the
previous edr1. That way we can release milestones if needed and then a
specific milestone can be submitted as an EDR.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms