users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: JavaOne, EDR & possible Hackergarten about JSR 375

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:15:28 +0200

Hi,

Sounds like a plan. Many JSRs like 362 (just filed it this week) go for
multiple EDRs nowadays to follow a more "Agile" iterative approach.
If Alex was able to announce or already initiate EDR proposal to the PMO,
maybe it could even avert a renewal ballot (as mentioned, the list is
fairly long, and e.g. JAX-RS was recently notified they had to expect one
pretty soon due to the deadline;-)

Kind Regards,
Werner