users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: JavaOne, EDR & possible Hackergarten about JSR 375

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:03:43 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Experts,
>
> Given the JSR was approved last December, it may just be a matter of time,
> till we face a Renewal Ballot, since the official deadlines are pretty much
> 9 months to produce EDR 1.

What do you guys think; the current (or slightly revised) identity
store proposal that Alex wrote could easily function as a base for the
EDR, couldn't it? Add a chapter for the terminology that we've
established, and perhaps add one of the diagrams that were mailed to
the list earlier, and then start the next major chapter with the
identity store proposal.

I don't know the exact process to submit the EDR, but iff the above
would be enough, then maybe end of this week can be a target for
submitting this?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms