users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: 1-TerminologyAuthInteractionVsStore ACTION: cast vote

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 15:02:46 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually if there are more out of the 14 eligable who might still cast
> their vote now, could I please
> -1 "authentication mechanism"? to give "authentication method" a fair
> chance?;-)
> It was my 2nd choice anyway.

Sure, adjustments below:

Terms so far:

* auth-method (Servlet)
* authentication method (Resin term 1)
* authentication mechanism (Undertow)
* authenticator (Tomcat)
* login manager (Resin term 2)
* login (Resin term 3)

7 out of 14 voted:

Arjan Tijms - authentication mechanism
Adam: auth-method (because in web.xml + servlet)
Darran Lofthouse - authentication mechanism
Pedro Igor - authentication mechanism
Rudy De Busscher - authentication mechanism (slightly favored) /
authentication method
Werner Keil - authentication method
Ivar Grimstad - auth-method / authentication method

Organized per term:

authentication mechanism - 4
authentication method - 3
auth-method - 2