users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: JavaZone?

From: Alex Kosowski <alex.kosowski_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:13:57 -0400

Hi Arjan,

Thanks! :)

The presentation was just a reflection of the current discussions. The
categories of ideas in the presentation are from the scope doc. I think
it makes sense to set up epics based on the categories, and add those
epics to the table on the project page. This would add the structure you
mention, and provide a framework within which to work. I will try to get
to that in the next day or two.

Regards,
Alex