users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Examples and use cases

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:11:32 +0100

At least for the SimpleAuthenticator and these extensions by Agorava
https://github.com/agorava/agorava-core/tree/develop/agorava-picketlink/src/main/java/org/agorava/picketlink
I also quote a few code samples in my upcoming Agorava book. A chapter
though just brushing the surface will also mention this JSR btw;-)

Werner