users@javaee-security-spec.java.net

[javaee-security-spec users] [jsr375-experts] Re: Examples and use cases

From: Pedro Igor Silva <psilva_at_redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:00:38 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

Yeah, they pretty much address the same use cases and have similar solutions

> Could you contribute an example (or more) in the javaee-security-proposals
> so that we could focus only in the interesting features we'd like to see in
> the specification?

Sure. Some of the features I would like to point out are being already covered by some examples in javaee-security-proposals. Very nice ...

I think I need to also take a look at JIRA and see what was already proposed and see what I can add.

Thanks.
Pedro Igor