[jsr375-experts] Re: Social Media presence for Soteria

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 11:48:54 +0100

P.s.: IMHO the "edr1" should not be part of the artifactId, it's clearly a
part of the version number. So maybe we could have 2 Maven modules under "
soteria-proposal" or similar and simply call them
"javax.security-api:security-api"
(in the API project the artifactId also contains the "javax" part, not
sure, if other EE JSRs do that also on MavenCentral?) as well as "
net.java.jsr375:soteria" for now.

Something like "EDR1" "B01" or similar should only be in the version number.

Thanks,
Werner