[jsr375-experts] Re: Social Media presence for Soteria

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 00:40:35 +0100

Alex/all,

Thanks, that'll help to get things going towards an EDR 1 soon enough
before another Renewal Ballot might be due;-)

How about the API part of the current proposal repo:
https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/javaee-security-proposals/tree/master/soteria-edr1/src/main/java/javax/security
It would be better to have it as a separate Maven artifact, but eventually
it ought to go into that "source of truth" under
https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/spec-api/tree/master/api (either
from the GitHub or java.net side)

While there seems nothing wrong publishing the current state to Snapshot
repos like Sonatype OSS Snapshot or the same at JFrog, I would say,
whenever a EDR or similar milestone was to go to MavenCentral, that should
be in sync with something in the "true" API repo, right?

Kind Regards,
Werner