[jsr375-experts] Re: Devoxx UK

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 12:51:21 +0200

If Alex is happy to give a brief overview of JSR 375 to the EG, especially
possible touchpoints with 351 (given the overall Java EE 8 release train
was just revised, maybe that could make it easier for aspects of 351 to be
taken into consideration;-) which the EC just gave a "thumbs-up" could be
of interest to them.

Werner