[jsr375-experts] Re: JavaZone?

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 10:05:35 +0200

Ivar/all,

Is there anybody else? I know it's a bit (~1 month) before JavaOne, so even
for my own work/holiday, conference planning it isn't always easy, but at
most if I get any talks accepted I may have to skip JourneyZone this time.

Alex, would you have some inspiration for an abstract e.g. based on
JavaLand, things you'd like to see mentioned?

Thanks,
Werner