[jsr375-experts] Re: 1-TerminologyAuthInteractionVsStore ACTION: cast vote

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:52:22 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Identity Store for me.

Thanks for the vote! Current status is now:

10 out of 14 voted:

David Blevins: Store
Arjan Tijms: Authentication Store
Alex Kosowski: Identity Store
Rudy De Busscher: Security Provider
Darran Lofthouse: Realm / Identity Store
Werner Keil: Authentication Store / Identity Store
Ajay Reddy: Identity Store / User Repository / Realm
Pedro Igor: Identity Store
Jean-Louis Monteiro: Authentication Store / Store
Ivar Grimstad: Identity Store

Organized per term:

Identity Store - 6
Authentication Store - 3
Realm - 3
Store - 1
Security Provider - 1
User Repository - 1

I'm willing to change my vote to "Identity Store" as well, so we'd then have:

David Blevins: Store
Arjan Tijms: Identity Store
Alex Kosowski: Identity Store
Rudy De Busscher: Security Provider
Darran Lofthouse: Realm / Identity Store
Werner Keil: Authentication Store / Identity Store
Ajay Reddy: Identity Store / User Repository / Realm
Pedro Igor: Identity Store
Jean-Louis Monteiro: Authentication Store / Store
Ivar Grimstad: Identity Store

Organized per term:

Identity Store - 7
Realm - 3
Authentication Store - 2
Store - 1
Security Provider - 1
User Repository - 1

So if Adam Bien, Will Hopkins, Matt Konda and Les Hazlewood all voted
"realm" we'd have a tie, but otherwise there's not much that stands in
the way of "identity store" for the working term.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms