[jsr375-experts] Java One San Francisco

From: Alex Kosowski <alex.kosowski_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 23:50:05 -0400

Hi,

I am submitting a conference session and a BOF for JavaOne 2015. In the
conference session, I will review the progress we have made in the JSR
and present some of the proposals and examples.

For the BOF, I am hoping all of you attending JavaOne would attend the
BOF and participate. This would be a great opportunity to interactively
share ideas and get feedback.

That said, I have an opening for a second named speaker for the BOF. If
you are definitely going to JavaOne 2015 in San Francisco, and expect to
personally pay for your own conference pass, and are interested in
helping to lead the BOF discussion, please respond to me directly and
let me know today. I could add you as a named speaker for the BOF.

Thanks,
Alex