[jsr375-experts] Re: CDI Authentication Events

From: Alex Kosowski <alex.kosowski_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 22:34:22 -0400

Hi,

> 1. Events indicating a well known authentication step has happened
> (Logged-in, Login-Failed, Logged-out, ...)
This is somewhat represented in
https://java.net/jira/browse/JASPIC_SPEC-21, which only applies to
JASPIC. Would it make sense to move this JIRA to JAVAEE_SECURITY_SPEC,
and require that the notifications be sent for any authentication on the
platform, JASPIC or otherwise, which affects the application?

Thanks,
Alex