[jsr375-experts] Github "mirrors" up

From: David Blevins <dblevins_at_tomitribe.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 15:00:58 +0200

Github org all set up with "mirror"s of the repos.

Using the term mirror loosely as it is not automatic -- we have to keep synching them manually.

So, these three are locked down:

 - https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/javaee-security-api
 - https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/javaee-security-spec
 - https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/javaee-security-webite

Details would have to be worked out, but I imagine pull requests reviewed by us all and approved by Alex would seem optimal.

I've seeded them with README files as you can't sync empty repos, so they had to have something in them. I won't be committing to them directly anymore.

However, this one is wide open:

 - https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/javaee-security-proposals

Play away. Truth be told, we probably don't need to sync that anywhere as none of that is official stuff. No different than JIRA. The world in general should be encouraged to fork and play with us.

Ideally, anything official would go into the "api" and "spec" after group discussion and decision with final approval by Alex.

That'd give us some balance between complete freedom and refined results.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins