users@hk2.java.net

_at_Inject specific instance

From: Trenton D. Adams <trenton.d.adams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 19:12:34 -0600

So I've created some basic HK2 services and what not, and HK2 is able to
create instances for me. What I don't see any of the docs mentioning is
how to get a specific instance of a Class injected into another class.

When I specify...
@Inject private SpecialClassInterface specialClass;
SpecialClass gets injected as a new empty instance. But what I want is it
to be injected with the instance I wanted it injected with. I don't see
any docs on that.

I'm guessing it might be a more fundamental lack of understanding of HK2 as
a whole, but I don't know where to start. I've read quite a bit of docs,
and nothing mentions this.