users@hk2.java.net

Re: HK2 promotion today (2.3.0-b06)

From: buko <buko_at_chiubarobot.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:20:30 -0400

This is really neat John. Good work. Some questions:

(1) Why do we need two separate methods, addActiveFactoryDescriptor and
addActiveDescriptor? Couldn't addActiveDescriptor simply check if its
parameter is a Factory and delegate?
(2) This beta doesn't work on Java6. Seems to be referring to some missing
internal method of ConcurrentHashMap? Any hope of fixing this or is Java6
being abandoned?