users@hk2.java.net

Re: [Ask]about RunLevelControllerThread

From: John Wells <john.wells_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 08:03:14 -0500

I guess I'd like to understand your use case, since I think you can use
the RunLevelListener to determine if the job is complete.

Basically, if you were to do something like this:

public void onProgress(ChangeableRunLevelFuture <https://hk2.java.net/2.2.0-b26/apidocs/org/glassfish/hk2/runlevel/ChangeableRunLevelFuture.html> currentJob,
              int levelAchieved){
  if (currentJob.getProposedLevel() == levelAchieved) {
    // The job is finished
  }
  else {
    // The job is not finished yet
  }
}

I think you would have what you wanted, right?