users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Grizzly http client race condition

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 17:08:42 +0200

Hmm, it supposed to be thread-safe if used properly.
Now it's either bug or just improper use.
I agree with your observation regarding 302 processing and that the
payload shouldn't be re-sent (it's something I have to take a look at),
but not sure I remember the testcase, that confirms, that
FeedableBodyGenerator is not thread-safe.

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.