users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Optimal IOStrategy/ThreadPool configuration for proxy

From: Daniel Feist <dfeist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 07:40:57 +0100

Interestingly I saw a performance improvement using optimizedForMultiplexing
with HTTP, although this potentially only affected my specific test
scenario (simple low latency echo). Also note that this was when using
worker threads, so not straight through using selectors.

Let me turn off optimizedForMultiplexing, give inbound 1 selector per core,
outbound 1 selector per core and see how this runs...

Dan