users@grizzly.java.net

Re: RoundRobinConnectionDistributor useDedicatedAcceptor

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 13:20:09 -0800

Hi,

I think using dedicated acceptor is common practice in production
environment.
However for some cases, when you don't expect connection to
connect/disconnect much - you can share acceptor to not waste a thread.
So effectively you'll have:

4 core - 4 selectors
8 core - 8 selectors
24 core - 24 selectors