users@grizzly.java.net

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 16:41:30 -0400

Hi Ryan,

My company Wellfleet Software <http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com> is
using Grizzly in our WellGEO RegRep
<http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com/products> product implementing a
Geospatial Registry and Repository based on ebXML RegRep 4.0
<https://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/FrontPage> standard.

The Grizzly project is used to implement an embedded web server to host
a Subscriber endpoint for PubSubHubBub
<https://code.google.com/p/pubsubhubbub/> protocol.
One specific application of this Grizzly-based Hub Subscriber is in our
Administration UI application where the UI is kept synchronized with
changes in the server by receiving notification of changes from the
server as an Atom feed. The Grizzly project provided an efficient and
effective solution to synchronize any client to data changes in our
WellGEO RegRep <http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com/products> server.

We are particularly pleased with the quality of the Grizzly project and
with the responsiveness of Ryan Lubke and the dev team. Thank you for
the good work on Grizzly.

Please let me know when and where you publish above story.
Please try and maintain the text (including hyperlinks) as close to
above as possible.

Thanks again.

--
Regards,