users@grizzly.java.net

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

From: Matthew Swift <matthew.swift_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 11:06:04 +0200

Hi Ryan,

We are using Grizzly 2.3 at ForgeRock <http://forgerock.com/> as part of
our Open Source OpenDJ Project <http://opendj.forgerock.org/> (formally the
Sun OpenDS project) which implements a high performance LDAP / HTTP based
Directory Server. We use the Grizzly IO Framework in our LDAP client/server
SDK <http://opendj.forgerock.org/opendj-ldap-sdk/> as the asynchronous IO
layer. We also use the Grizzly HTTP Servlet module in the next version of
our Directory Server as the embedded Servlet container for our REST to LDAP
service.

We are pleased with the performance and quality of the Grizzly project, and
especially the helpfulness and responsiveness of the Grizzly developers!

Thanks again and great work on the website. :-)

Matt