users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Grizzly 2 + Guice + Jersey

From: Christopher Piggott <cpiggott_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 20:17:54 -0400

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke_at_oracle.com> wrote:
>Hmm, "/" and "" should be treated the same. If it's not, then it's a bug. I'll check this out shortly.

It could be, and I have seen other, related weirdness (and differences
in how it works) in jetty and tomcat as well. I have had issues with
this jersey-guice setup trying to place jersey at the top most level.
The problem has nagged me for 2 years, though, and I always wind up
screwing around until I find something that works, and hope nothing
changes to goof it up.

Let me know what you find. I'm not sure I can help, though I
certainly can ask the jersey list if it looks like something's going
on there rather than grizzly.