users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Grizzly comet help

From: Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 12:41:13 -0700

On 4/28/12 2:23 AM, sima wrote:
> Salut,
>

> Q1 I want to know that in the counter example(Hidden Servlet) how
> many times the init() function is called?
Per the javadocs: The servlet container calls the |init| method exactly
once after instantiating the servlet.

> Q2 How can we notify to specific comet handlers ?
CometContext.notify(Object,int,CometHandler).

> Q3 How can we make chat one-to-one in a chat appIication ?
Should be able to register a custom path with the CometEngine which
returns a new CometContext. Then add the handlers that are part of this
'conversation' to the CometContext.