users@grizzly.java.net

Re: How to update glassfish 3.1 to grizzly 2.0?

From: Justin Lee <justin.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:55:16 -0400

You can't, sadly. Grizzly 2.0's API and package structure have changed
and there are considerable changes needed to integrate in to glassfish.
We have a branch of glassfish with the work done and we're just waiting
for the dust to settle on the 3.2 work before merging to trunk. If
you'd like to play with it at that point, you can use a nightly/promoted
build once that goes in.