users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Grizzly slowly leaking with comet support on version 1.0.39

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:11:57 +0200

Hi William,

> Please can you tell me if it is a bug or just a cache that grows and will be
> reuse ?
it's a object cache, but it shouldn't grow infinitely.

> It is very strange to have so many data in memory, event output buffer are
> kept in memory and seems not be cleared.
Can you pls. make a screenshot of the memory dump so we understand which
buffer ref. you mean?
As I told it might be great to have some testcase. Important part is
sequence you call addHandler, remove/resumeHandler, try/catch/finally etc...

> I will do a test with glassfish V3.1. Do you think it will have the same
> behavior ?
No, comet impl. is different there.

Thanks.

WBR,