users@grizzly.java.net

How to Enable JMX

From: gagansnt <gagansnt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 08:49:03 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to enable JMX on my Grizzly Webserver. How can I do it ?
I found following information on some other threads on this forum - But I
can not find the Management class. Can somebody please point me where it is
present(under which package) and How can I configure the JMX port or what is
the default port ?

server.enableJMX(new Management() {

      public void registerComponent(Object bean, ObjectName oname, String
type)
          throws Exception {
        Registry.getRegistry().registerComponent(bean, oname, type);
      }

      public void unregisterComponent(ObjectName oname) throws Exception {
        Registry.getRegistry().unregisterComponent(oname);
      }
    });