users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Want to migrate from Tomcat Comet to grizzly comet

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:45:09 +0100

Hi Ilya,

here [1] you can find the docbook documentation we're working now, so
it may get updated each day. You can check the content using xmlmind
xml editor [2].

I'd suggest to use the latest Grizzly 2.0 promoted build mentioned on
the grizzly web pages.
The samples could be found in the samples module [3]

If you have more questions - please ask.

WBR,
Alexey.

[1] svn co https://svn.java.net/svn/grizzly~svn/branches/2dot0/code/
documentation