users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Enable JMX for HTTP Grizzly fails

From: diyfiesta <toby.weston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 12:48:39 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks,

That works fine. I did look at the apache modeller project but (mis) assumed
I'd need a bunch of XML config to set it up. I also assumed that I could
register the JMX component through the platform server which I now see I
can't! Is this tied to the commons modeller project or is there a vanilla
Java mechanism?

What version of the modeller project do you recommend? The 2.0.1 version I'm
using shows the getRegistry method as deprecated...

Thanks again,
Toby